QA Automation Engineer
Who You Are:
At Fair, we test everything. From the front end apps to the machine learning models, we test and validate all of it. We’re looking for a QA Automation Engineer who’s passionate about breaking our system and recording those defects so that we can fix them as soon as possible.
What You’ll Do:
- Create wide reaching automated tests using Appium, MaBL, Ruby and Python testing frameworks to ensure that our products are running seamlessly
- Create, document, and maintain test cases for both existing and new product functionality
- Execute both automated and manual testing based on test plans/test cases
- Contribute to code bases for features and managing automation pipelines with the Platform team (QA is part of engineering and intimately integrated with Product)
What You Need:
- BS degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science or related field
- 3 years of QA experience
- 1 year of Automation experience using Selenium, Appium, Capybara or similar
- Experience testing iOS and Android Apps
- Experience with Ruby, Python, or Python
- Experience creating and managing and test plans.