QA Automation Engineer, Salesforce
ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional Salesforce QA Engineer with Manual/Automation Testing skills to join one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. This is a visible role within our Finance & Operations organization and is part of the Salesforce team that prides itself on being a solution-driven, strategic partner to internal business functions. You’ll be joining one of the most data-driven companies, at all levels of the organization, and will be empowered to challenge the status quo and make a massive impact.
As our QA Engineer, Salesforce, you will:
- Analyze independently the project/user stories requirements and develop a testing approach, test case and test scripts for Salesforce related applications
- Build a testing framework and strategy for Salesforce classic & lightning applications.
- Create and maintain project deliverables to ensure test plans, scripts, acceptance criteria, results, defect logs are thoroughly and consistently documented/versioned using standard template and a centralized repository (Confluence)
- Execute both manual and automated test cases/scripts to ensure delivery of the quality Salesforce solution and log track defects.
- Perform the unit testing, system integration testing, regression testing and assist with UAT.
- Help expand the functional regression suites for the existing Salesforce application
- Define and manage processes for test execution, and defect management.
- Monitor bugs and issues reported via production support to continuously improve testing processes
- Work closely with vendor (offshore) team on multiple projects for all test related activities and tasks.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in automated / manual testing and good knowledge of Software Test Life Cycle (STLC)
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in manual / Automation testing in Salesforce classic and lightning applications in an agile environment.
- Should have a good understanding of CRM processes and SaaS operations
- Should have experience in analyzing requirements, identifying appropriate Test methodologies for the projects, leading Test teams, monitoring testing process and resolving issues and risks
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce platform and have experience in automation and manual testing Salesforce and related application
- Experience in defining testing strategies, plan, execution calendars, test scripts catalogs, defect management processes.
- Experience in testing strategies, including unit, functional, system, integration, regression and performance testing.
- Experience in UI test automation tools like Selenium/Java and knowledge of agile.
- Any Salesforce certification is a plus.
- Nice to have CSM certification.
- Experience with Jira Core and Jira Service Desk.
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017