QA Automation Engineer - Mobile at GOAT Group
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:31 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, March 28, 2020
With over 20 million members and more than 1M listings, GOAT is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. The GOAT Engineering team builds the mobile, web, and backend technology that power the experience for buyers and sellers on our global marketplace platform.
Our QA team implements the latest QA technologies across web, mobile and API automation to help improve all aspects of our e-commerce websites and mobile apps. We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to play a key role in our development and testing process for our mobile apps.
In this role you will:
- Partner with the engineering team to understand project objectives, gather automation requirements, design automated tests, troubleshoot issues, and implement scalable test automation solutions
- Apply QA principles to develop mobile test cases and detailed test scenarios and oversee their execution, tracking, and automation
- Verify quality acceptance of mobile applications across multi-platform environments
- Assist in on-going process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution and reporting is effective and efficient
- Go beyond traditional QA and help deliver product launches via a streamlined, agile process
- Be a quick learner, self starter, capable of writing automated test cases, auditing manual test cases, while maintaining current tests
- Be passionate about writing scripts and tools to help better integrate the feature life cycle between Dev and QA
- Implement and maintain best coding practices
We are looking for:
- 4+ years of automation testing experience
- Must be proficient in at least one of these languages: Swift, JS or Java
- Eager and willing to learn Ruby,and/or Kotlin
- Strong proficiency with CI tools such as CircleCI, TravisCI etc
- Cucumber, RSPEC, XCUITest, Espresso experience preferred
- Must be familiar with QA Processes, smoke-tests, integration testing & regressions testing
- Experience in testing mobile applications
- Experience in architecting, developing, planning and building testing framework
- Ability to write, maintain and verify test cases
- Experience with a variety of test tools and software testing practices, including developing, implementing, maintaining and managing manual/automated testing systems and environments
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description