Named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2020, Prodege, LLC, an internet and media company that is dedicated to “creating rewarding moments” for its members by rewarding them with more than $700 million in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of four consumer brands — Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome, and InboxDollars— which deliver engaging content and valuable rewards to more than 100 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
We are looking for a QA Analyst to join our Technology Team.
- Participate in the creation of application requirements, and in development design and functionality reviews.
- Provide status reports and metrics on test cases creation and execution and defects.
- Defines, develops and implements quality assurance practices and procedures, test plans and other QA assessments.
- Works directly with appropriate personnel to understand project concept, objectives and approach of software development projects.
- Defines scope and objectives of all levels of QA testing.
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression and system testing.
- Provides resource planning, management and resolution of issues that impede the test effort.
- Assures the appropriate level of quality by the resolution of important defects by working with developers to ensure the software development process has an appropriate level of testing.
- Creates effective manual and automated test plans, using a variety of toolsets.
- Works collaboratively with development during all stages of projects to provide in process testing results.
- 1-4 years of work experience in an analytical role; internet-related industry a plus.
- 3+ years of software test experience in a structured methodology environment.
- Knowledge of defect tracking applications.
- Proven success in analysis and reporting.
- Strong problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in information and technology.
- Familiar with technical industry.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with product managers and programmers in a cross functional team.
- Well versed in SQL to create data sets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Creative and flexible is a must.
- Ability to work independently.