- Drive strategies and methods to improve test plans and process.
- Shape new features and products through exploratory and destructive testing.
- Ensure ongoing commitment to the customer experience through performance testing and monitoring.
- Work collaboratively with Product Owners on feature documentation and comprehensive test plans.
- Represent excellence in quality within cross-functional teams by preventing, reporting and resolving product design defects.
- Verify consistency in releases with a meticulous eye for visual-based testing across different devices, and browsers.
- Drive and own stable production releases/patches, through clear communication with multiple scrum teams and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 3+ years of Quality experience in Consumer facing applications.
- Highly methodical test discipline in functional and visual testing across different browsers and platforms.
- Able to work independently, and be flexible with changing priorities and simultaneous projects; strong ability to multitask.
- Experience in certifying, and driving consistent releases, as well as delivering within short release cycles.
- Strong analytical skills, detailed, and process oriented; ability to clearly define test cases, and document corner cases and dependencies others would not think of.
- A consumer-product sensibility; ability to test from a user perspective.
- Understanding of Agile software development life cycle methodologies.
- Ability to deeply understand the process, and dependencies of working within a cross-functional team.
- Experience with exception handlers, monitoring tools, and testing tools such as NewRelic, Kibana, Airbrake, BrowserStack or similar applications.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and work well with every department in the company.
Recruiters or staffing agencies: Spokeo is not obligated to compensate any external recruiter or search firm who presents a candidate or their resume or profile to a Spokeo employee without 1) a current, fully-executed agreement on file and 2) being assigned to the open position (as a search) via our applicant tracking solution.