QA Analyst at GOAT Group
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:12 a.m. (PST) on Monday, November 16, 2020
With over 30 million members, GOAT is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. The GOAT Engineering team builds the mobile, web, and backend technology that power the experience for buyers and sellers on our global marketplace platform.
As a QA Analyst at GOAT, you'll be responsible for designing a test strategy and executing manual testing for both our web and mobile applications.
In this role you will:
- Partner with the engineering team to understand project objectives, gather automation requirements, troubleshoot issues, and implement scalable test solutions
- Design, implement, execute, and debug both manual test cases and automated test scripts using a variety of testing techniques.
- Assist in on-going process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution and reporting is effective and efficient
- Analyze product requirements, anticipating issues and gaps within
- Go beyond traditional QA and help deliver product launches via a streamlined, agile process
We are looking for:
- 1+ years of QA Engineering experience
- Experience in testing mobile applications
- Ability to write, maintain and verify test cases
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- Working knowledge of Charles Proxy and web debug consoles
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description