About Spring Labs:
Spring Labs is redefining how data is exchanged for the new age of data sharing, security, and consumer privacy through decentralization. Our Spring Protocol Tech Stack, which includes the use of Blockchain and Cryptography, allows institutions to share information among themselves to verify identities and reduce fraud - all while protecting consumer data.
Working at Spring Labs is about being part of a collaborative team, comprised of some of the most talented people in the industry. You would be welcomed into a fun, inclusive environment where we care as much about our employees as we do about our product.
What you'll do
The Principal Software Engineer works on projects where she/he will play a lead role developing large, complex software features and new products. A expert developer, she/he will lead the planning, design and coding of significant new capabilities for our products. She/he will also work with cross-functional teams to build software solutions while looking to incorporate advancements in technology where applicable.
- 12+ years of hands-on software development experience
- Hands-on experience building large scale, highly available B2B facing applications
- Strong understanding of Python, Postgres and SQL is preferred
- Strong understanding of Cloud development practices and tools, specifically AWS
- Experience with APIs, Microservices, Gateways, Service Discovery etc.
- Experience with industry standard architecture and design methodologies and processes
- Proven track record in supporting and mentoring of junior engineers
- You have experience with complex deployment pipelines using tools such as Docker, and/or Kubernetes
- Exceptional communication skills
- Knowledge of cryptographic algorithms, protocols, implementation and standards
- Industry experience in blockchain development (e.g., Ethereum, Solidity, truffle, bitcoin contracts, etc.)
- Previous experience in FinTech, including fraud, payments and credit
- Experience with Go
- Based on business need, Engineers may be required to be on-call for periods of time
- Casual Work Environment
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Free Gym
- Weekly Office Events
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
Equal Opportunity Statement:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description