Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
Endpoint is looking for a Principal Software Engineer to build services and functionality for our client applications using Python.
As a Principal Software Engineer, you will use your skills to:
- Lead the design and development of projects that involve any or all layers of our stack
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver timely, high quality, and well-tested code
- Help define and enforce standards regarding architecture, quality, and performance
- Mentor other developers and contribute to the growth and development of our team
- Help evolve the engineering culture at Endpoint
You'll come to Endpoint with:
- 10+ years of experience designing and building customer facing software products from concept to launch
- Experience developing in a microservices architecture, following domain-driven design principles
- Solid coding practices including writing technical specifications, peer code review, and testing (unit, integration, end-to-end)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, and a strong team mentality
- Demonstrated leadership abilities driving operational excellence and best practices
Why work at Endpoint:
- Responsibility, autonomy, and opportunities to advance your career as we grow
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
- We offer great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
- Dog-friendly office, fully stocked snack bar and weekly catered lunches
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description