Principal Developer, Salesforce
Principal Developer, Salesforce
ServiceTitan is looking for Principal Developer - Salesforce, who will be a SME in planning, designing and development of solutions involving Salesforce platform. He/She will lead and manage the SFDC development track and ensure alignment across SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle) including coding standards, version control , security standards and salesforce application optimization. The Principal Developer, will design, code, test and implement new Salesforce classic and lightning solutions to meet the business requirements. As an experienced, senior-level technology professional, the Principal Developer will define and lead the Salesforce development , testing and deployment standards, embracing SFDC, SDLC and web design best practices. This position will play a consultative role and help direct other technical resources to design, develop, test, deploy and deliver various platform deliverables and contribute to Servicetian Salesforce system management, maintenance and production support.
What you’ll do
- Team Lead:
- Lead and manage SFDC development track on multiple projects including assignment of work , mentoring and coaching.
- Act as a SME for Salesforce platform to manage daily support and maintenance of Salesforce instance and conduct long-term improvement operations with respect to administration and security
- Perform code review/unit test and work closely with DevOps on different quality gates(DEV,INT,UAT) for quality assurance by ensuring clean GIT repositories and help the team in resolving code conflicts
- Work cross functionally with Business Analysts to engage with the business users to analyse objectives and capability requirements including specifications of user interface, custom application/solution, integration and interaction with various salesforce instance.
- Should be able to multitask and switch between the projects and support/lead the deployments and data load during working or non-working hours
- Make commitments by ensuring that the right trade-offs and decisions are made to stick with those commitments
- Isolate the development team and allow them to get the work done while keeping an eye on the bigger picture.
- Break down the project into work units and effectively delegate the tasks and track status.
- Challenge status quo and look for improvement and change and make recommendations to use innovative , creative solution approaches as appropriate to meet the business needs
- Take technical decision based on your well versed Salesforce configuration, customization and integration working and hands on knowledge.
- Translate functional requirement into technical design document and develop robust and scalable salesforce solution.
- Write/code web service to expose and consume services using SOAP and REST mechanism
- Proactively research and make recommendation of the new features made available in each salesforce release.
What you’ll need
- Leadership and excellent communication skills to lead/manage onsite and offshore development team while making technical decision.
- Have deep knowledge of Salesforce architectural understanding for SaaS based Sales and Service cloud data model.
- Enthusiastic personality and a Salesforce evangelist having ability to work in a fast paced environment responsible for delivering consistent and high quality output.
- Working knowledge of apex design patterns, security mechanism like SSO, SAML, OAuth 2.0, encryption, digital signature, SSL and firewall.
- 1+ years of genuine hands on experience in developing lightning components.
- 5+ years of hands on experience in CI and CD tools like Github, bitbucket, Jenkins, and ANT.
- Should have excellent understanding and working knowledge of sales and service cloud data model along with platform’s sharing, security, identity and access managements.
- Hands on consulting and development experience in Salesforce Sales, Service and Community cloud.
- Working knowledge of Agile Scrum methodology.
- Should have either Salesforce Platform Developer 2 or Advanced Developer-501 certification
- Nice to have 2+ Java/J2EE development experience.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work 2018
Inc 5000 Best Workplaces 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Cloud Computing Companies 2018
Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2017