DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact. We use a modern tech stack and cloud infrastructure. We are not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
We believe the best software is written and managed by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques and modern tools to focus our efforts on solving our business goals. We use OKR’s to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We obsess over our code, architecture, and infrastructure. And we believe that these practices lead to higher quality products.
Check out the DISQO Developer Blog for the latest from our DISQTECH team.
We’re looking for a Platform engineer to help us wrangle some of the most difficult — and rewarding — challenges in infrastructure engineering. Our goal is to create a robust, fault-tolerant highly-available platform to support our product and its developers. You mission, should you accept it, is to design, implement and iterate on those requirements
What you will do:
- Responsible for building a growing team of high-performing engineers by providing advanced strategies to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to support a DevOps culture by establishing performance metrics and processes to improve velocity and deliverability.
- Deploy and support high-performance, highly-available infrastructure on AWS. Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning.
- Lead the day-to-day health of client cloud infrastructure, including, storing, uptime, retrieving, monitoring, and analyzing data systems.
- Collaborate with engineers and project managers to develop tools and solutions in order to identify tactical issues, unnecessary complexity and react to emerging areas of concern.
- Servicing to define and enforce DevOps standards, procedures, and guidelines to improve the overall development process.
What you bring to the table:
- One (1) year of experience as a Platform Engineer, Programmer Analyst.
- AWS systems such as EC2, EDS, ElastiCache, S3 Auto Scale, or ELB;
- Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) SysAdmin, and DecOps;
- Knowledge of Linux architecture;
- Web development languages with Python, PHP or Java; and
- Experience with Configuration Management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Salt or Ansible.
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.