PHP Developer at Dot818, LLC
Do you find yourself searching for a truly unique working environment? Do you have a go-getter attitude? Well, are you ready to take on a new challenge? We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced PHP Developer to join Dot818’s growing team!
This is a superb opportunity to be a part of an elite lineup of ambitious, driven, friendly and hardworking people. We are a growing technology firm looking to add to our squad. You may have what it takes to join our team.
We currently need an on-site PHP Developer to work in tandem with our off-site development team. The PHP Developer will be responsible for maintaining our MySQL PHP5 database. The ideal candidate would be comfortable with analysis, implementation, troubleshooting, testing, and support. The job requires direct contact with our marketing team and will be responsible for project development.
- Ability to work on-site in our Glendale office
- Write modular, well-tested, and maintainable code
- Producing detailed specifications
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases
- Monitors overall code quality/build failures
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Able to work on multiple projects as needed
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3+ years of experience in PHP development
- Knowledge of Russian language
- Experience in the direct marketing industry
- In-depth understanding of OOP principles, design patterns and algorithms
- Very good knowledge of PHP, MySQL and performance related optimization
- Experience working with MVC frameworks, especially Yii2
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Is able to identify potential performance bottlenecks, proactively identifies and reduces technical debt
- Identifies architectural issues that may hinder development, may need assistance from the team solving such issues
- Contributes to the design of customer projects with direction from the team lead and feedback from other engineers
- Proposes new ideas for improving the development team, customer projects, and/or our tech stack
Our Company Advantage
We’re looking for a special kind of candidate – someone who appreciates challenging projects, is comfortable working with a supportive team, and hungers for the freedom to think outside of the box. We also want you to care about our core values too. We have a deep commitment to success, we build strong relationships through tenacious effort, and we keep a firm focus on our client’s needs. If this sounds like your dream job, take the first step toward joining our team and apply now with your resume.