Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
SUMMARY / ABOUT THE JOB
The Perception Team at Anduril is developing software at the intersection of machine learning, computer vision, and sensor fusion. We apply convolutional deep learning techniques to multi-spectral sensor inputs for autonomous detection and classification. Lattice Ghost UAS, Sentry Tower and other autonomous platforms work in tandem to fuse these detections using Bayesian inference. Our engineers also apply classical techniques in computer vision to perceive environmental features for pose estimation and GPS-denied navigation. Perception engineers at Anduril develop cutting edge software for autonomous operation and situational awareness.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Robotics, Computer Science or related field
- Experience with: LiDAR, Radar, and Optical sensors
- State estimation, probabilistic inference and particle filtering
- Sensor characterization and modeling
- Euclidean geometry and quaternion transformations
- Object tracking and detection association
- Advanced experience in MATLAB or Python
- Passion for defending the United States and her allies
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. security clearance
- Embedded systems (NVIDIA Jetson, Xavier)
- Distributed edge computing
- Tensorflow or PyTorch CNN architecture design and hyperparameter tuning
- Multimodal machine learning and sensor fusion
- Unmanned Aerial Systems
- C++ proficiency
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!