Do you enjoy building the fastest possible systems on the planet? Do you enjoy overclocking and voltage engineering, pushing hardware to limits it was never intended? This person will work with cutting-edge graphics cards and processors. We are looking for speed. We don’t care about conserving power.
Are you interested in joining a leader in Virtual Reality? NextVR delivers live events in virtual reality for devices like Oculus, Google Daydream, PSVR etc. Want to be a part of the latest developments in virtual reality? NextVR is hiring a Performance Engineer to build and manage a set of high performance parallel compute systems.
- Troubleshoot efficiency issues and come up with fault tolerant mechanisms for real-time performance of our application.
- Build, update and manage high performance compute servers
- Work on increasing compute efficiency using various methods such as Turbo-boost, hyper-threading and overclocking while keeping constraints such as TDP, workload into consideration
- Use profiling tools and analyze data that affect cache, memory, processor and threading performance, P-states, C-states etc.
- Work in a methodical fashion and in close collaboration with application experts
- In-depth and up-to-date knowledge about GPU and CPU micro-architectures and Linux systems
- Expertise building and configuring high performance compute systems
- Hands-on experience with collection, analysis and optimization of multi-processor performance metrics
- Experience with benchmarking processors and memory subsystem for throughput;
- Familiar with kernel architecture, hardware interfaces and profiling tools
DIRECT CANDIDATES ONLY! NO AGENCIES OR EXTERNAL RECRUITERS!