Network Engineer II, Implementation and Operations, Spectrum Enterprise at Spectrum (Greater LA Area, CA)
Ready to guide the identification, forecasting and implementation of resource requirements? You can do that. Do you know edge networks, but want to grow your network skills and work in the core? As a Network Engineer II working on network deployment and management within Implementation and Operations at Spectrum Enterprise, you can do that.
provides modern enterprise technology solutions that meet the unique needs of some of the country's biggest brands. If you're looking to build your most successful career, support client growth and work alongside intelligent, driven professionals, you can do that. We're ready to go all in on your future and create an engaging environment.
BE PART OF THE CONNECTION
Using your expert technical skills, you plan resource requirements for Spectrum Enterprise Core and client network systems. You drive the implementation process while monitoring protocols and compatibility standards. You collaborate with teams in person and digitally within an office environment. Depending on the business unit, you may be part of a 24/7/365 on-call environment.
WHAT OUR NETWORK ENGINEERS ENJOY MOST
- Drive engineering projects by participating in planning the architecture design.
- Complete network configuration projects by integrating communication architecture, topologies, hardware, software, transmission and signaling links.
- Enhance the product base through product evaluations and network issue resolution.
- Maintain product and service quality by developing and documenting technical standards.
- Optimize existing networks by completing medium- to highly-complex projects and systems.
- Provide escalated troubleshooting and issues resolutions to support tiers during program implementation.
- Guide and mentor less experienced team members to improve productivity.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO SPECTRUM ENTERPRISE
- Experience: Three or more years of data network experience.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science, electrical engineering, a related field or equivalent experience.
- Technical Skills: Familiar with fiber, multi-mode, single-mode and UTP; Clear understanding of bridging, switching, routing, Ethernet, transport technologies and IEEE and ANSI standards; Knowledge of network design, devices, network appliances, network architecture, protocols (ISIS, OSPF, BGP and MPLS) and network topology; In-depth data network knowledge of TCP/IP, OSI model and optical networking; Knowledge of CWDM and DWDM; Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Skills: English communication skills.
- Abilities: Deadline-driven with the ability to learn new technologies.
- CCNP certification.
- Knowledge of Spectrum Enterprise products and services.
- Experience with Cisco, Juniper, Nokia, or Sienna
SPECTRUM ENTERPRISE CONNECTS YOU TO MORE
- Embracing Diversity: A culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to exceeding client expectations.
- Learning Culture: Company support in obtaining technical certifications.
- Dynamic Growth: Paid training and clearly defined paths to advance within the company.
- Total Rewards: .
Apply now, connect a friend to this opportunity or !
ENE309 2023-22061 2023
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's why we believe in offering a comprehensive package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
A qualified applicant's criminal history, if any, will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.
The pay for this position has a salary range of
$81,800.00 to $157,200.00. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet®, TV, Mobile and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you're joining a strong community of more than 101,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32 million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what matters most.
Who You Are Matters Here We're committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets.