Netsuite Developer at Zone & Co (Remote)
We are hiring for an experienced Netsuite Developer
About Zone & Co
Zone & Co is a leading provider of cloud-native software solutions built on the Oracle NetSuite platform. Our company is dedicated to serving finance and accounting professionals by offering a portfolio of innovative apps known as Zone Apps. These apps are specifically designed to simplify and automate critical financial data and workflows across various business entities.
As a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider, we empower our 1,500+ customers worldwide to work smarter, faster, and more securely while maximizing the value of the Oracle NetSuite platform. Our comprehensive suite of solutions includes advanced billing and revenue recognition, robust reporting capabilities, accounts payable automation, streamlined payment processing, efficient reconciliations, and seamless approvals.
Learn more at www.zoneandco.com or follow us on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/zoneandco.
As a NetSuite developer you have a challenging role. You have to design and create new functionality in our SuiteApps, as well as design and implement NetSuite customizations. The combination makes it interesting. Some jobs are just a few hours, a quick change with direct impact to make the life of a NetSuite user easier. Some jobs are extensive new features to one of our SuiteApps.For SuiteApps and other large development projects we make use of Fast Four SDK: an extension on top of NetSuite’s development technology. It includes an automated test framework, lint, babel, typescript and automatic code & documentation generation.We are looking for multiple new colleagues in the Development team, both on senior and junior level.
What you will be doing:
- You will be part of a scrum team
- Developing new features in SuiteApps
- Designing and implementing technical solutions
- Developing the customizations in NetSuite and integrations with external applications
- Post-launch technical support – improvements, bug fixing, optimization
- Own projects – we offer an open space for the ideas and initiatives of employees and are willing to support them. Fast Four SDK was built on these initiatives.
- Good knowledge of XML/XSL, JSON and web services principles (REST, SOAP, WSDL)
- Experience with Git or other versioning system
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- You love technology, you use the latest apps and love to show them off
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit - we will support and train you, but we expected you to take initiative when needed
- Knowledge of NodeJs or Java is a plus
- Experience with NetSuite or other ERP/CRM system would obviously be a big plus
- Fluency in English
- A great position in a great and growing company
- Intensive training - we will turn you into a NetSuite guru and give you all our technical knowledge
- Work from home
- Career development
- Competitive salary package and benefits according to your experience level.
Zone and Co is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. This is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective and we’re eager to further diversify our company. Zone & Co is committed to building an equitable, inclusive, and supportive place for you to do some of the greatest work of your career.