Team and Role Overview:
Relativity is looking for an NDE Level II Technician, Radiographic Inspection (RT) to join the Factory Development Team. Your main objective will be to perform advanced volumetric NDE inspections with novel Radiographic Techniques developed specifically for Relativity’s proprietary Additive Manufacturing Process.
You will be responsible for performing complex volumetric NDE inspections of our 3D printed structures. You will be responsible for the safe operation of our Radiographic Testing equipment including controlling the radiation area, calibration, and supporting the development of novel NDE techniques to for our Additive Manufacturing Process.
The Mission/Outcomes and Objectives:
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Perform volumetric NDE inspections using novel radiographic techniques.
- Review RT images for quality and accuracy.
- Perform surface NDE inspections with dye penetrant and other methods developed for our additive Manufacturing process.
- Develop and write inspection plans and procedures.
- Support development of our inspection and NDE procedures with our Factory Development Teams.
Minimum Required Skills and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Level II NDE technician with RT and PT experience.
- NDE Level II certification (ACCP, ASNT TC-1A, NAS-410) in Radiography (RT)
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs unassisted, stand for extended period of time.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings and work instructions.
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- NDE Level II certification (ACCP, ASNT TC-1A, NAS-410) in Radiography (RT) AND dye Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Radiation Safety training with ANST IRRSP card
- Computer skills in operating Microsoft Office, RT System Software
- Experience inspection Aluminum Alloy Welds
- Experience with NX, TeamCenter