Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
We are growing a Modeling and Simulation team to create and visualize physically accurate simulations of our products, systems, and the harsh environments they operate in. From rapid prototyping to synthesizing training data to system validation your contribution will have a direct impact on all stages of current and future products, development through deployment.
What You'll Do
- Create the tools and infrastructure to visualize our simulations and real world data
- Work at the intersection of real-time graphics, physical simulations, robotics, AI and autonomy
- Collaborate with other groups and external customers
- Be part of a fast growing team working with other highly skilled and motivated engineers
- Have a large influence on design and technology choices
- UI or graphics tools development experience
- Self-starter with excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Degree in Engineering, Physics, CS or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant industry software engineering
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. security clearance
- Development experience with visualization platforms, game engines, VFX software, or scientific computation
- Real-time rendering, GL, or physics experience
- Proficiency with current web GUI and frameworks
- Experience developing autonomous vehicle simulation or visualization tools
- Exposure to: hardware interfacing, robotics, networking, image processing, computer vision
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!