Team and Role Overview
Relativity seeks a Mechanical Engineer to join the Additive Manufacturing team. This position will provide outstanding technical leadership in the development of our Additive Manufacturing capabilities by assisting in the selection, build out, and maintenance of our automation facilities.
The Mission/Outcomes and Objectives
Minimum Required Skills and Competencies
- An undergraduate degree in engineering or related field and 2+ years relevant industry experience
- Proficient knowledge of a CAD package
- Experience designing, sizing, and analyzing of highly engineered parts
- 3+ years of experience handling large mechanical systems
- Experience designing for mechatronic or automation systems
Preferred Skills and Competencies
- Prior experience with large capital equipment installations
- Experience with ANSYS or similar professional package experience
- Proficiency in CREO
- Experience with KUKA robots
- Experience with GD&T for complex assemblies
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.