Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
- Use first principles physics as a basis for every decision
- Present design reviews, run analysis, visit vendors, define and execute hardware test plans
- Build prototypes, analyze failures, and transition successful projects into production
- Travel to test sites as needed
- Project team leadership experience
- Currently enrolled in a undergrad or graduate engineering program
- CAD skills (any platform) and ability to make high quality engineering drawings that meet common industry standards
- Demonstrated hands-on fabrication skills
- High competence with, and fluid use of, engineering first principles
- Prior internship experience in mechanical engineering
- Experience in NX/Teamcenter
- Ability to integrate electronic components into mechanical designs (motors, controllers, sensors etc.)
- Experience with machining, sheet metal, injection molding, and 3D printing
As an employee at a growing startup you will be given broad leeway to solve problems with the resources needed to win. In a rich environment like this your individual growth is only limited by your own potential.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!
U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data.