- Lead and own the quality of the products at company level, entire QA approach including Function testing, exploratory testing, performance testing, integration & E2E testing. Work closely with other Engineering and Product teams to continuously improve team practices, culture, and process.
- Plan, coordinate and support the implementation of a balanced and reliable suite(s) of automated tests in support of our CI/CD pipelines
- Own the product quality and be the gatekeeper for engineering releases, work with a team of quality engineering professionals to ensure the highest quality product delivery. Develop innovation strategies, processes, and standard methodologies
- Own the work of small groups of 10+ engineers, including offshore associates, for assigned engineering project, plan and coordinate shared QA resources for different teams, multi-functional projects (medium- to large-scale), and initiatives
- Help Agile teams to maintain a good balance between product velocity and quality. Own the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with the high-level design
- Proven working experience(8+yrs) on software quality, with at least three years in a technical leadership/management role in QA and automation
- Proven experience (5+yrs) in testing web, mobile, cloud-native and hybrid applications, and deep familiarity with open-source tools and workflows (e.g., Cucumber, Selenium, Cypress, JMeter, Robot)
- 3 or more yeas of experiences in demonstrated ability to working within an agile workflow in a CI environment. Collaborating with and working in multi-functional teams, including product, user experience, project management, etc.
- Experience with infrastructure and cloud environments a plus (e.g., Docker, Linux, AWS, GCP, etc.). Working experience with CI tooling a plus (e.g., Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI, etc.).
- Experience in working with local and remote teams to scale up or down quality initiatives or projects. You are comfortable working with and mentoring more junior colleagues
- You are passionate about quality and quality-focused technologies for both software and data. You stay up-to-date in a constantly evolving industry and promote QA standard methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science related field or related work experience
- Comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality