LINUX Systems Engineer
Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
About You: You are a savvy systems engineer with a diverse background in large environments.
In this Job: You will build and scale Taboola's production infrastructure, focusing specifically on the Linux environment.
- 3 Years of Linux Systems Administration/engineering in a large, distributed environment with a focus on Redhat/CentOS
- Experience with implementing and supporting internet-based applications/web servers
- Experience with Configuration Management Tools such as Puppet, Ansible, Chef, etc.
- Experience with scripting (Bash, Python, Ruby, etc)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking (DNS, DHCP, etc)
- Ability to function well in a globally distributed team
- Be part of the team responsible for availability, performance, efficiency, monitoring, emergency response and capacity planning for Taboola Production environment
- Combine open-source and commercial technologies to build services that will positively impact the business
- Serve as the final escalation point for issues related to IT Linux systems
- Work closely with developers in troubleshooting, software releases, and supporting new features and services
- Participate in 24/7 on call rotation