Lead Verification Engineer
- Develop a high-level strategy for the Verification of the system, sub-systems, components and various engineering tools and Validation plans.
- Manage the Verification process (review, integration, test) and ensure independence of activities and compliance as required.
- Check adequacy (completeness, consistency, correctness, relevance and traceability) of the requirements and documented evidences from initial review through integration and testing within the specified verification objectives.
- Derive and advise on the types of Verification (analysis, similarity, testing etc.) from given specifications and check for accuracy
- Develop and maintain records on the verification activities
- Develop a verification report stating the outcome of the verification activities and ensure that the test activities are planned and executed.
- Verification of engineering requirements, design compliance to requirements and test results.
- Identify anomalies, classify these in risk terms, record and communicate these to relevant change management body for evaluation and decision.
- Work with other departments and manage all verification and validation activities are on target to achieve the company milestones.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The candidate for this role must possess good communication, organizational and project management skills and have experience working with complex and highly integrated systems. The candidate must possess a depth of knowledge and understanding of industry V&V implementation and management.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working, managing and/or developing component and/or system V&V plans
- Strong understanding of systems engineering, V&V methodologies (including testing), standards, lifecycles and definition related activities
- Strong understanding of requirements traceability culminating in requirements verification and Validation
- Experience with medium to large system assembly and integration
- Experience using IBM Doors, Polarion or similar requirements management tool
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge of or experience working with CENELEC EN -50126/50128/50129 and/or ARP 4754A/ARP 4761 preferred