Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
Endpoint is looking for a Technical Lead to head up the team responsible for designing and building the next generations of our digital title and escrow platform. Our frontend clients are written in React and React Native, with Node.js and Python on the backend.
As a Technical Lead, you will use your skills to:
- Lead a cross-functional team to deliver timely, high quality, and well-tested code
- Partner with PMs and Engineering leadership to plan quarterly product roadmaps and estimate project scope
- Help define and enforce standards regarding code quality and test coverage to make sure our product and platform are best in class
- Brainstorm solutions with other engineers
- Mentor junior engineers and contribute to learning and development activities across the engineering organization
You'll come to Endpoint with:
- 7+ years of experience building web or mobile applications using modern frameworks
- Experience developing in a microservices architecture, following domain-driven design principles
- Solid coding practices including writing technical specifications, peer code review, and unit & integration testing
- Experience designing and building products or major features from concept to launch
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment driving operational excellence and best practices
- Good communication skills, and the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
Why work at Endpoint:
- The opportunity to take on significant responsibility and advance your career as we grow
- You will get first-hand experience of working for a well funded early stage startup
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- We offer great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
- Dog-friendly office, fully stocked snack bar and weekly catered lunches
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description