Lead QA Engineer, Salesforce at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional Lead QA Engineer to join one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. This is a visible role within our Finance & Operations organization and is part of the Salesforce team that prides itself on being a solution-driven, strategic partner to internal business functions. You’ll be joining one of the most data-driven companies, at all levels of the organization, and will be empowered to challenge the status quo and make a massive impact.
Position Summary: We are looking for a seasoned Lead QA Engineer who is passionate about quality assurance and has experience testing Salesforce applications. With a strong technical background in both manual and automation testing, you’re comfortable working with a small team with limited direction /supervision but with higher visibility. You are methodical, a self-starter, and detailed oriented which is the key to growth and success for this role.
As our Lead QA Engineer, Salesforce, you will:
- Be responsible for doing 60% of manual testing and 40% automation testing with the help of software testing solutions like Tricentis, Provar etc.
- Plan, develop and execute test strategy across the Salesforce platform and ensure shipping user stories rapidly with good confidence.
- Develop, implement, and assign master test plans and incorporate them into the testing process for Salesforce applications.
- Create thorough and detailed test artifacts (test plans, test cases, defects) from requirements documentation and technical specifications
- Build regression testing strategy to be run at the different testing level including unit, integration and acceptance testing
- Automate the regression testing with maximum test coverage to speed up the CI & CD processes.
- Run and maintain automation scripts for new functionality and regression testing.
- Help tackle Salesforce platform challenges and it’s a limitation and contribute creative ideas to improve the quality
- Define Quality metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, and measure the overall quality of the application
- Actively develop and improve your skillset and abilities by being updated of QA industry trends and techniques
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Automation testing in Salesforce applications is a must.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in writing automation Tests scripts using Selenium/Java
- 3+ years of experience in front end manual testing
- Must have a working knowledge of the Salesforce platform.
- Must have strong Object Oriented Programming working knowledge.
- Should have strong and hands-on knowledge in Java programming and Selenium
- Able to multi-task, triage issues, react well to changes, work independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance;
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017