Lead Full-Stack Engineer
- Build responsive, mobile friendly and beautiful web applications.
- Create REST based web services and APIs for consumption by mobile and web platforms.
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, UI/UX experts, and fellow engineers.
- Contribute to a future-ready, high quality, and performance code base
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team
- Mentor and lead other engineering team members
- Interview candidates for open positions
- 2+ years of experience with AngularJS or ReactJS
- Experience with performance optimization techniques
- Experience with object oriented design and building backend applications with REST API services using Java or Node.js
- Experience designing and developing service-based architectures and/or micro services
- Experience designing data persistence and caching concepts using both SQL and NoSQL DBMS (e.g.: MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc…)
- Enough DevOps experience to setup, configure and maintain your own dev/build environment (we use AWS & Docker).
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices (e.g. Agile software development, test-driven development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, etc…)
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (e.g.: Docker, Vagrant, etc…)
- Experience with native and/or hybrid mobile development (e.g.: iOS, Android, PhoneGap, ionic, etc…)
- Hardware hacking and prototyping experience (e.g.: Arduino)
- Entrepreneurial / Startup Experience
- UX / UI design Experience
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience