Lead Front-end Engineer (Angular) at CREXi
What You'll Do
- Architect, design, and implement user-facing features end-to-end.
- Work with product managers, designers, and engineers to prototype and implement product features.
- 50% development / 50% working on requirements, code reviews, mentorship, supervision.
- Lead, train and mentor other team members.
- Communicate effectively with other engineers, product managers, customers, and partners in a cross-functional team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a closely related field
- 2+ years’ recent experience as a UI Team Lead of both onshore and offshore teams (4+ people).
- Advanced-to-expert level experience in:
- Angular(2+) - 2+ years.
- HTML/CSS - 5+ years of experience.
- SASS or LESS
- Responsive design, web standards and UI/UX best practices
- Package managers like npm, bower, yarn
- Interacting with RESTful web services
Hands-on experience with UI testing and automation frameworks (Selenium, Protractor, Jest, Jasmine, Karma, etc.) Strong communication and technical writing skills
CREXi is the fastest-growing Commercial Real Estate (CRE) marketplace bringing CRE stakeholders together. CREXi’s technology streamlines every aspect of CRE transactions, addressing the complex and demanding needs of industry professionals and their clients to grow their business.
CREXi brokers have access to a suite of innovative, easy-to-use tools to manage the entire sales process from listing to close within the platform. With an extensive network of qualified buyers and principals who visit the platform, CREXi gives brokers the ability to find, manage and qualify leads, market their properties with customizable emails, and communicate with interested parties through in-app messaging. CREXi buyers can browse through thousands of properties with smart search filters, view due diligence documents, schedule in-person tours, submit digital LOIs, offers and much more.
CREXi was founded in January 2015 and launched its online platform 10 months later in October 2015. There are currently 50 people on the CREXi team and we are growing rapidly. Our team has a diverse set of backgrounds including commercial real estate, technology, social media, finance, marketing, data and analytics. We believe in a transparent culture and encourage our employees to think of new solutions, take risks, work hard and embrace ownership.
CREXi is headquartered in Marina Del Rey, California.