We are looking for highly collaborative Lead Engineer to build out our growing team in developing our ecommerce platform and related systems. This role will be play a central role in our ecommerce group, collaborating cross-functionally to bring Tru Niagen® to our customers around the globe. The ideal candidate will possess a passion for team leadership, software development, systems architecture and data engineering as well as an innate curiosity about learning new web technologies. This is a unique opportunity to make a quantifiable impact on day one.
Working directly with the CTO as well as our Product and Marketing Teams, you’ll be part of a small but growing engineering team focusing on a rapidly evolving ecommerce systems. You’ll have the opportunity to work our data pipeline and work with some of the latest Amazon ecosystem tools.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Collaborate with product managers and other cross-functional business units to engineer new features
- Coordinate the development activities of the local and off-shore development teams.
- Mentor and manage team members; develop their skills and talent.
- Be a "Player-coach" - working with the team in the trenches day to day, as well as with the CTO on the strategic vision and technical roadmap.
- Work collaboratively with the engineering team to enhance and develop ChromaDex’s global ecommerce initiatives using Python, React, PHP, Docker, Laravel framework, MySQL and Vue JS.
- Enhancing and developing our core data platform leveraging the AWS ecosystem (Redshift, ECS, EC2, Athena, Glue, Kinesis, Analytics, Data Lakes, CloudWatch, IAM, DynamoDB, etc.)
- See our full stack here: https://stackshare.io/chromadex/chromadex
What You Bring
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1-3 years managing a team of at least 3 developers
- 5+ years developing web applications using the LAMP stack
- Extensive experience leveraging the Amazon Ecosystem
- Great Medical, Dental, Vision Plans + Life Insurance
- Modern office in the heart of Westwood
- MacBook Pro + Monitor
- Equity participation
- 401k + company match
- Company offsite events
- Break room with couches, foosball and TV
- Stocked kitchen: food, drinks, snacks