Lead Engineer at ChromaDex
We are looking for highly collaborative Lead Engineer to build out our growing team in developing our ecommerce platform and related systems. This role will be play a central role in our ecommerce group, collaborating cross-functionally to bring Tru Niagen® to our customers around the globe. The ideal candidate will possess a passion for team leadership, software development, systems architecture and data engineering as well as an innate curiosity about learning new web technologies. This is a unique opportunity to make a quantifiable impact on day one.
Working directly with the CTO as well as our Product and Marketing Teams, you’ll be part of a small but growing engineering team focusing on a rapidly evolving ecommerce systems. You’ll have the opportunity to work our data pipeline and work with some of the latest Amazon ecosystem tools.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Collaborate with product managers and other cross-functional business units to engineer new features
- Coordinate the development activities of the local and off-shore development teams.
- Mentor and manage team members; develop their skills and talent.
- Be a "Player-coach" - working with the team in the trenches day to day, as well as with the CTO on the strategic vision and technical roadmap.
- Work collaboratively with the engineering team to enhance and develop ChromaDex’s global ecommerce initiatives using Python, React, PHP, Docker, Laravel framework, MySQL and Vue JS.
- Enhancing and developing our core data platform leveraging the AWS ecosystem (Redshift, ECS, EC2, Athena, Glue, Kinesis, Analytics, Data Lakes, CloudWatch, IAM, DynamoDB, etc.)
- See our full stack here: https://stackshare.io/chromadex/chromadex
What You Bring
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1-3 years managing a team of at least 3 developers
- 5+ years developing web applications using the LAMP stack
- Extensive experience leveraging the Amazon Ecosystem
- Great Medical, Dental, Vision Plans + Life Insurance
- Modern office in the heart of Westwood
- MacBook Pro + Monitor
- Equity participation
- 401k + company match
- Company offsite events
- Break room with couches, foosball and TV
- Stocked kitchen: food, drinks, snacks