Lead Data Engineer (Remote) at Output
Output builds software that inspires music creators around the world. Our industry-leading product Arcade has exploded in growth, and our data needs with it. We are seeking a Lead Data Engineer to help us with this next phase.
This person will build out our data processing and analytics infrastructure, working with stakeholders across Output’s engineering, product, product, growth, and marketing teams.
Due to COVID-19 our LA-based office is currently closed. We are accepting applications from anyone based in the US who is authorized to work in the US.
- Design, develop, and deploy backend data systems with a focus on quality, performance, and reliability
- Support machine learning, analytics, and marketing user cases
- Collaborate closely with engineering and product teams, becoming a core member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to understand business requirements, connect these to possible solutions, and deliver successful engineering outcomes
- Advise stakeholders on best practices and opportunities for improvement in Output’s data technology operations
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
- Dedication to industry-standard engineering processes for reliability and long-term quality
- Experience with data warehouse technologies such as BigQuery, Snowflake, or Redshift
- Experience with data processing services, ETL, and API integration
- Experience deploying data processing pipelines in Python
- Familiarity with machine learning techniques for data analysis and prediction a plus
- Strong communication skills with a focus on cross-disciplinary collaboration
- Fluency in SQL
- Experience with Facebook and Google ad platforms a plus
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Looker a plus
About Output Inc.
We’re a Los Angeles based company developing innovative software and gear for musicians, film composers, and music producers. Our products have become music industry standards, with users such as Diplo, Coldplay, Harry Gregson-Williams, Ramin Djawadi, Kanye West, Glitch Mob, and many more.