Junior Front-End Engineer
SimplePractice is the future of practice management. We’re the highest-rated practice management software and have gained market leadership by being at the forefront of making it simple for clinicians to run and grow their practices. Join us, we’re growing quickly!
We are looking for a Junior Front-End Engineer to work on building our marketing presence on the web. You will work collaboratively with our Marketing Design Team, translating UI/UX designs into code and take an active role in defining how the website connects with our customers.
You are a passionate, talented engineer, willing to push the limits of existing technology and create the best possible user experience.
You are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
You have worked on websites and developed features from inception to release. You are motivated to build knowledge quickly and continually grow as an engineer.
- Ability to bootstrap and navigate the codebase of a rails application
- Working knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- 2 years of professional experience writing HTML/CSS, and experience using modern CSS techniques
- An appreciation for clean, elegant and simple code and are comfortable adhering to our code style guidelines
- Knowledge of the browser compatibility landscape
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
- Comfortable working with remote teams and using Pivotal Tracker/Github/Slack/Google Hangouts to collaborate
What you'll do day to day
- Create and maintain our marketing and landing pages by working closely with designers.
- Collaborate with our data team to improve how customers learn about and engage with our marketing materials through A/B testing