Named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2020 by Built In LA, Prodege, LLC, an internet and media company that is dedicated to “creating rewarding moments” for its members by rewarding them with more than $1.7 billion in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of leading consumer brands — Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome, InboxDollars, and Upromise— which deliver engaging content and valuable rewards to more than 120 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
Join Prodege and help us "Create Rewarding Moments" for consumers around the world!
We are looking for a Java Developer who can assist with adding new functionality to Swagbucks.com.
You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while participating in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
You will also:
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Software development/maintenance – coding, documentation, system testing, etc.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for review
- Peer review other team members’ code
Skills and Experience Required:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 1-2 years Software Development experience
- 1-2 years proven working experience in Java development
- 1-2 years hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Experience with Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail