Tapcart makes launching a mobile shopping app easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
The world of shopping will one day be powered entirely by mobile, made possible by our products, team and vision.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile Ecommerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our customers and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Chubbies, The Hundreds and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by over 10,000 brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We were recently featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
iOS Engineering at Tapcart
As an iOS developer at Tapcart you will work closely with our small team to refactor, maintain and extend the functionality of our core e-commerce app used by over 500 brands worldwide. Our engineering team is continuously looking for ways to better ourselves and our peers. We believe that taking the time to writing great code is crucial to our long-term success and core to our values. We encourage this by pair programming, code reviews, demos, and pull requests. As a Mobile Engineer at Tapcart, your code will touch millions of shoppers, and you have the exciting opportunity to make a big impact, while learning and teaching on our small team.
What you need to know.
- 3+ years coding experience, at least 2 in Swift
- A penchant for writing clean, reusable code
- Eagerness to learn and teach
- Work well with teams
- Knowledge of architectural patterns such as MVVM and Protocol-oriented Programming
Bonus if you have.
- Knowledge of libraries we use (RxSwift, PromiseKit)
- Experience unit testing
- Interest in e-commerce
What you'll be working on.
- Consumer ecommerce app: Our core white label app enables brands to have their own mobile application live within days. We're creating a beautiful native experience that helps brands reach and retain their customers.
- Merchant app: We're continuously developing our merchant app where brand owners can see analytics, send push notifications, and update their app's content from anywhere.
Who we are.
We are a well funded, young and growing startup located in sunny Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our employees and culture are very important to us and as such, we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding for our team. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our many business challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our careers page, and check out some of our recent features on Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Read Full Job Description