Clublabs is a rapidly growing technology and design shop in Los Angeles. We are the innovation lab for AAA – the proving ground for ideas that exceed our members’ expectations. We rest upon delivering maximum value to our members and business, solving for the problem, trust through transparency, and collaboration. These principles help us make the biggest impact, remove silos, embrace change, and continuously learn. They’re realized every day in how we work: open, lean, innovative, accountable, and fun.
The product development team is a key part of ClubLabs. We are responsible for delivering prioritized stories that look to maximize value for our members and our business through our digital products. We pair program, all day, every day because we know it delivers remarkable results. We practice test driven development because it produces high-quality, reliable and more maintainable code. We deliver user value, solve problems and ship code multiple times a day to improve our members’ experience and maximize value to the organization.
- Design and develop advanced software applications. Build on one or more platforms which include but not limited to iOS, Android, and web apps.
- Communicate regularly and write clean code. Review, analyze and resolve application issues as needed.
- Evaluates strategies and make recommendations on changes and improvements.
- Collaborate with team members on the design and implementation of new functionalities on the different platforms.
- Consult with other team members and implement solutions in-line with the departments’ visions.
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with emerging technologies to evaluate impact to business and member value.
- 3+ years in iOS Development experience (Swift, Objective-C).
- Knowledge and demonstrable work on the current iOS platform.
- Strong understanding of multi-tier architectures, design patterns and good engineering practices
- Knowledge on how to implement and manage RESTful API’s.
- Experience in TDD or BDD a plus.
- Strong communication skills and interest in a pair programming environment.
- Strong team member who inspires, innovates, and delivers results to add value and make a difference.
- User-centric /customer-centric focused, embrace Agile XP practice, and possess a learning mindset.
- Constant monitoring and learning of new technologies and the market landscape.
- Four year college degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.