Greater LA Area
Lucky Day is a mobile app that offers users to play scratchers and lotto tickets to win cash & prizes without ever spending a dime. Our mission is to give everyone a chance to win because #welovewinners.
At Lucky Day, you will be working with the best-in-class talent to impact the daily lives of millions of players around the world. We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of our core app Lucky Day.
What You'll Do
- Build new features, refactoring code, and tweaking existing features based on Lucky Day's roadmap
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance mobile solutions
- Work directly with quality engineers to identify test cases and devise efficient, scalable testing processes
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience/knowledge
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Read Full Job Description