Integrations Software Engineer
As an Ecosystem Integrations Software Engineer, you’ll incorporate 3rd parties into the rapidly expanding Procore platform. From the Microsoft Suite to file sharing to CRM's and beyond, our Integrations Team works across a large number of domains and services to deliver end-to-end projects that fuel some of the most strategic company engagements.
As an Integrations Software Engineer, you’re excited by connecting systems and seeing the magic that happens when customers are able to simplify their data integration workflows. As part of the Ecosystem Tribe, you’ll build out new integrations and improve existing ones to help customers automate and optimize their setup in a simple, frictionless way. Every project is unique and will require a different mix of skills in frontend and backend areas.
What you'll do:
- Build integrations with 3rd party REST/SOAP APIs that can span multiple codesets/services, fail gracefully, and be highly extensible.
- Lead and execute projects to implement two-way system integrations to drive new lines of revenue.
- Will have the opportunity to work on core product development
- Work in concert with engineers on outside platforms to understand external APIs and workflows.
What we're looking for:
- Extensive experience in integrating with third party APIs, creating adapters, API clients etc.
- Previous experience on all levels of the web stack.
- A passion for making simple and frictionless integration experiences.
- A user and product focused mindset.
- An affinity for working in fast-paced and goal driven environments.
- You would rather ship code than overengineer.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.