We’re looking for an entry-level Implementation Specialist to join our growing Client Success team. Do you love high end, luxury real estate? Do you find fulfillment in helping others? Are you hyper-organized, and project oriented? Are you eager to hit the ground running? If so, we’d love to speak with you!
As an Implementation Specialist, your role is to guide the build out and design of award-winning websites for the world’s top luxury real estate agents. As the main point of contact with the client, you will be responsible for understanding their goals, and coordinating with our internal design team to launch an amazingly beautiful website.
Is this you?
You’re good at:
- Understanding what amazing design looks like and articulating the details to clients
- Anticipating and understanding client vision, translating them into actionable next steps
- Communicating with clients, particularly in explaining order of operations, technical complexities and setting expectations
- Identifying problems and proposing solutions
- Using software and tools to help yourself, team and clients stay organized and on schedule
- Maintaining an amazingly high bar for website quality and design; you love the details and won’t compromise
- Previous success interning or working in fast-pace, high-volume environments
- Coordinated client calls, meetings, and projects
- Experience serving clients and attending to their needs
- Enthusiasm, competitive spirit, friendly and sunny disposition
- Understanding of platforms like Squarespace, Shopify, WordPress is a plus
- An interest in luxury real estate industry (a passion is a plus)
- Drawing people in with your excitement and can-do attitude
- Feeling empowered removing roadblocks for client and team members
- Working efficiently and know how to hit deadlines
- Not taking yourself too seriously
Who we are: Luxury Presence is a real estate SaaS company providing real estate agents and companies with cutting-edge software to grow their business. An official partner to four of the largest national brokerages, Luxury Presence was founded by Malte Kramer, a Stanford GSB graduate, and is backed by Silicon Valley’s Switch Ventures, Toba Capital, and Bessemer Ventures. Luxury Presence was recognized in 2020 as the 322nd fastest growing private company in America by Inc. and as a Best Place to Work by BuiltinLA. The company launched in 2016 and its client list includes leading realtors and companies who purchase template-based websites, a home search tool, listing referral network, content marketing tools, SEO, lead generation, and online advertising. Luxury Presence currently has 2000+ clients, including 22 of the WSJ Top 100 agents.
Luxury Presence is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Read Full Job Description