Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
The Guidance and Control team at Anduril is developing algorithms, simulations, and software for deployment on various platforms. Lattice Ghost UAS, other Anduril developed autonomous platforms, and 3rd party air vehicles must follow trajectories efficiently to accomplish the mission. Our engineers apply classical guidance and control techniques, as well as develop groundbreaking techniques to solve the difficult challenges associated with our autonomous platforms. We develop simulations to test our guidance and control architectures before progressing to flight testing and finally deployed products.
- BS in Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical engineering with focus on dynamics and control
- Experience with: Airborne platforms, flight stability, and control
- Classical guidance laws and control strategies for airborne vehicles
- Linear analysis of control systems
- Familiarization with 6-DOF simulations
- Euclidean geometry and quaternion transformations
- Experience in MATLAB or Python
- Experience with flight testing and data analysis
- Highly motivated, self-starting, and able to perform duties autonomously without supervision
- Passion for defending the United States and its allies
- MS or PhD in Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Missile intercept terminal guidance laws
- Flight control design and analysis for fixed and rotary wing aircraft
- Linear and non-linear control analysis for modern control techniques
- Create, own, and maintain 6-DOF simulations for Monte Carlo simulation
- Navigation systems for ownership estimation
- Onboard seekers and sensors for target and object detection
- C++ proficiency
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access U.S. only data systems and export controlled data.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!