What You'll Do:
- Guidance Navigation and Controls Engineers apply classical guidance and control techniques.
- Develop groundbreaking techniques to solve the difficult challenges associated with our autonomous platforms.
- Develop simulations to test our guidance and control architectures before progressing to flight testing and finally deployed products.
- BS in Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical engineering with focus on dynamics and control
- Experience with: Airborne platforms, flight stability, and control
- Classical guidance laws and control strategies for airborne vehicles
- Linear analysis of control systems
- Familiarization with 6-DOF simulations
- Euclidean geometry and quaternion transformations
- Experience in MATLAB or Python
- Experience with flight testing and data analysis
- Highly motivated, self-starting, and able to perform duties autonomously without supervision
- Passion for defending the United States and its allies
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. security clearance.
- MS or PhD in Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Missile intercept terminal guidance laws
- Flight control design and analysis for fixed and rotary wing aircraft
- Linear and non-linear control analysis for modern control techniques
- Create, own, and maintain 6-DOF simulations for Monte Carlo simulation
- Navigation systems for ownership estimation
- Onboard seekers and sensors for target and object detection
- C++ proficiency