Full Stack Software Engineer at TeleSign
Location: CA, MN, NV, NY, TN, TX, UT, WA
Telesign is looking for a talented Full Stack UI Engineer to create user-driven web applications to simplify the management of our products. As a Full stack UI Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and development of front-end applications that meet the needs of the user as well as backend support. In this role, you will work with the product team to discuss application features, create application mockups, and write the code for final website design. A top-class UI Engineer will design and implement functional and aesthetically pleasing applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
What you will do:
- Create functional and engaging user interfaces based on the needs of the business.
- Create prototypes to successfully demonstrate and test concepts
- Work closely with the development teams to guide and support implementation of the final designs
- Make recommendations on best practices, analytics, and frequent user behavior
- Advocate for design standards and processes within the Telesign organization
- 5+ years of User Interface design experience
- Bachelor's degree in user experience, design, related field or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites, Web Technologies, Wireframing, UI Prototyping, Visual Design.
- Demonstrate UI design skills with a strong portfolio showing the ability to take projects from concept to completion
- Experience with component-based design tools such as Sketch
- Partner with development teams to guide and support implementation of final designs
- Experience with Express.Js, React native, Python, SQL, Docker and knowledge of basic API's and web technologies.
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Our global team consists of the best and the brightest in the industry and we treat them as such. We provide a variety of excellent benefits ranging from the standard: 401(k) matching, free lunches, generous PTO, and flexible schedules to the not so standard: quarterly performance bonuses, in-house massages, our state of the art office with panoramic views of the marina and hills, and so much more! ;)