Full Stack Engineer at Kitchen United, Inc.
You will be part of a small but growing engineering team focusing on rapidly evolving systems. You will have the opportunity to build full-stack solutions that bridge digital and physical worlds using some of the latest AWS technologies.
- Developing technical products and features that support Kitchen United’s strategic initiatives by using tools such as but not limited to Angular.js, Ionic, Python, Django, and Docker.
- Enhancing and developing our core data platform leveraging the AWS ecosystem (Redshift, ECS, EC2, Athena, Glue, Lambda, Quicksight SNS, Kinesis, Analytics, Data Lakes, CloudWatch, IAM, DynamoDB, etc.).
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent career experience
- 2+ years front-end application development experience (Angular, React, Vue, Svelte)
- 2+ years back-end application development experience (Python, Django, Flask, APIStar, Node.js)
- Passion for crafting unit and e2e test suites
- A proven history of technical product delivery
- Driven personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadline
- Must be able to work independently and be self-directed, but also work with all levels of managers
- Goal-oriented, and a strong sense of responsibility and ownership for the company’s success
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life & AD&D, Paid Vacation and Sick Time