At Convoso, we’re constantly, vigilantly looking for ways to reshape the future of lead generation contact centers. Our mission is to revolutionize the call center industry by empowering agents to convert leads faster. That’s where you come in. We’re seeking a Full Stack Developer to help us optimize our offerings for improved performance and development.
Stepping into this very challenging role will mean stepping into a dynamic environment. There’ll be a steep learning curve, but we believe the future belongs to those who build it. Therefore, success for you would mean reaching your full potential in a short period of time, while doing whatever it takes to get up to speed. Success would mean having a strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines. And, most importantly, success would mean being a natural-born leader with top-notch training skills.
Who we are:
Convoso is a provider of omnichannel contact center software which dramatically increases customers' contact and lead conversion rates. We back the power of our advanced dialer with the human touch of a dedicated product expert. This invaluable combination delivers higher conversions with less outreach.
Who you are:
- At least 1 year experience with MySQL
- Excellent at articulating, documenting and presenting ideas and work across the Engineering organization.
- A desire to solve hard problems, write great code, and prove it with brutal tests
- Experience with Git and Atlassian is a plus
What you will do:
- Learn system architecture, currently used technology, and coding style/standards
- Study on-boarding documentation to align with the department’s expectations
- Manage a list of bi-weekly tasks using the agile method of scrum through JIRA
- Analyze our flagship applications to understand what their features aim to accomplish for our clients to better understand the business
- Fully own tasks in every stage of development and complete them by the expected due date
- Enhance problem solving skills to provide maintainable bullet-proof solutions
- Track down, isolate and fix system bugs in a timely manner
Work perks worth the hype:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401 (k) employer match program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- A team of highly experienced colleagues
- Casual office environment
- Fully stocked kitchen (vegetarian-friendly)
- Catered family lunches together (Every Friday)
- Monthly Massages
- Your birthday off