First Resonance is looking for a Frontend Software Engineer to help disrupt the manufacturing industry. The ideal candidate is someone that is a hustler, go-getter, and is thrilled by the opportunity to build technology and products at an early-stage startup.
The Frontend Software Engineer will work directly with the CEO and other members of the product team to define product roadmaps/timelines and build the product stack. The ideal candidate will also be able to work with customers directly, in certain cases.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, scrappy, detail-oriented, friendly, and has the ability to learn quickly. A strong interest in Industrial IoT, Industry 4.0, and tinkering with hardware and software is preferred.
- Develop well-tested, user-facing features using React
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across devices and browsers
- Strong Google and StackOverflow skills
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles
- Experience with popular React state management workflows (e.g Redux, Apollo Cache)
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with version control via Git/GitHub
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token (JWT)
- Experience with unit testing and integration test frameworks (Jest & Cypress)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical execution
- Experience using Apollo Client
- Has built production-grade software systems used by others
- Experience working with product design and UI/UX experts
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools
- Experience building enterprise applications
- Experience building manufacturing tools or working in a manufacturing environment
First Resonance accelerates the speed and reliability of hardware development for companies manufacturing the next generation of hardware products. This includes electric airplanes, autonomous vehicles, robotics, and more. We are a group of software, hardware, and manufacturing engineers that are bringing the best of modern UX and data science to an industry that has been overly rigid in its innovation. We are removing the barriers preventing radical advancement by providing tools to manufacturing engineers and operators to move information more freely, collaborate with their teams more easily, and use the power of data to predict problems and provide insights that result in better hardware quality and delivery.