Frontend Engineer at GOAT Group
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:31 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, March 28, 2020
With more than 20 million members, GOAT is the largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. The GOAT Engineering team builds and maintains the core services of our platform, which serve as the backbone for our web, mobile, and internal applications.
As a Frontend Engineer, you're expected to:
- Be a part of a highly collaborative and innovative team, expanding the mobile and desktop web experience.
- Contribute to a high-traffic consumer-facing web application, averaging over 10 million monthly visitors.
- Review code and collaborate with other engineers, including pair programming and sharing learnings at Lunch and Learns.
- Partner with product, design, marketing, and QA to deliver MVP-scoped features and validate its impact.
- Keep up to date with the latest web capabilities and features.
We are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience developing consumer-facing single-page applications (React, Angular, etc.)
- Experience with NodeJS backend-for-frontends
- Experience writing and maintaining unit, integration, and end-to-end tests
- Experience with web performance (time-to-first byte, time-to-first paint, perceived performance)
- Huge plus if you have experience with microservices and/or micro-frontends
- Huge plus if you have experience with Ruby on Rails and/or Golang
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description