Tapcart makes launching a mobile shopping app easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
The world of shopping will one day be powered entirely by mobile, made possible by our products, team and vision.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile Ecommerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our customers and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Chubbies, The Hundreds and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by over 10,000 brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We were recently featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Frontend at Tapcart.
As a Frontend engineer you’ll be an essential part of our product and brand experience. You will work closely with our backend, design and operations teams to build products that scale massively, look fantastic and engage millions of end-users. You’ll be researching and building world-class technology using React, Graphql and advanced animation libraries. Your frontends will be masterpieces, everywhere from a 10 core macbook pro on a fiber connection to a burner phone on 3G.
What you need to know.
- At least 2 years of professional Front-end development experience
- 1+ Years of Experience in React including state management, animations and Webpack
- Awareness of performance considerations such as cross-browser compatibility, componentization, SCSS, and load-time optimizations
- Experience collaborating and working with teams
Bonus if you have.
- Product and graphic design skills
- Experience using design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Invision, Zeplin
- Technical knowhow of Shopify/ ecommerce platforms
What you'll be working on.
- Mobile Web Storefront: 80% of the internet is on mobile. Our vision is to consume that traffic and build a native-esque storefront that billions of consumers use to shop everyday.
- Customer platform: This platform is used by our customers to launch and manage their native apps in real-time. Our vision is to build a robust dashboard that makes creating and managing apps easy, attainable and fun for every brand.
- Analytics dashboard: This dashboard will provide real-time analytics on mobile and brand performance through meaningful data visualizations. Our goal is to be one of the five dashboards always open on our customers browsers everyday.
Who we are.
We are a well funded, young and growing startup located in sunny Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our employees and culture are very important to us and as such, we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding for our team. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our many business challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our careers page, and check out some of our recent features on Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Read Full Job Description