Front End Engineer
Front End Engineer
TicketGuardian is the leading InsurTech company in the live events space. Bred by innovation, built to disrupt, powering control. We were created to disrupt the live events industry by abolishing the status-quo “no refunds.” TicketGuardian’s technology and consumer-facing insurance products are helping provide platforms and organizers with CONTROL in order to improve their brands, drive additional revenue, provide more value to their attendees and in the process, improve the checkout flow so that live event attendees avoid financial pitfalls as well as regret; all while providing control over inventory, additional lines of revenue, knowing your customer, as well as enhanced fan engagement.
As a Front End Engineer at TicketGuardian, you’ll help shape, build and maintain beautiful, intuitive user interfaces for our web applications to create the best users experience for our partners, clients, and consumers. You are hungry for success, pushing yourself to constantly be learning new things, have a wicked sense of humor, and know how to play ping pong like a champ. On top of all that, you will:
- Help drive the next generation of our web applications and the associated development infrastructure.
- Collaborate with our Product and Design teams to build pixel perfect interfaces and applications.
- Make an epic impact, have fun, and write some kick ass code that you can be proud of.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with consuming a REST API and best practices.
- Familiarity with mobile-first responsive user-facing web applications.
- Experience with building highly scalable stylesheet for large product with CSS preprocessors such as LESS, SASS.
- Familiarity with Redux (or other centralized state management implementations)
- Experience with multiple testing strategies, unit, functional, event-driven testing.
- Experience/familiarity with the Agile development lifecycle and story point is a plus
At TicketGuardian, you are part of a high-performance team that focuses on driving innovation, critical solutions and building next-gen technology that will disrupt the live entertainment industry. If you are excited about massive scale, quality, performance, craftsmanship, and want a fair challenge and a leap forward, come join us and create #silicon-harbor in Newport Beach, CA. You’ll also get to enjoy the following sweet perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Hours
- Full Medical Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Continuous Learning Program
- Cash Bonuses
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen
- Fun Company Sponsored Events
- Ping Pong = Life
- Waterfront office in the heart of Newport Beach