Named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2020 by Built In LA, Prodege, LLC, an internet and media company that is dedicated to “creating rewarding moments” for its members by rewarding them with more than $1.7 billion in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of leading consumer brands — Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome, InboxDollars, and Upromise— which deliver engaging content and valuable rewards to more than 120 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
Join Prodege and help us "Create Rewarding Moments" for consumers around the world!
The Front End Developer will:
- Develop front-end functionality for our web applications.
- Contribute to continuously improving team productivity, code quality, tool, and technology adoption.
- Collaborate effectively and closely with UX Designers, other Front End and Back End Developers, Product Managers, and QA Team to refine and improve the user experience.
- Identify and resolve problems uncovered by testing, automated, and user feedback.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Hands-on debugging experience with Developer Tools.
- Solid experience optimizing for accessibility, performance, SEO.
- Strong cross-browser/cross-platform user interface compatibility development experience.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to work in a highly collaborative and cross-functional environment that values a passionate, responsible, and ethically driven spirit.
- 5+ years overall web development experience.
- 3+ years of web development/engineering experience in a large enterprise or web-scale environment with at least 2 years of that time implementing a consumer facing interface.
- Hands-on experience with Java technology stack.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.