Front End Developer - Systems at Scorpion
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:02 p.m. (PST) on Monday, September 28, 2020
About the Front-End Developer role on the Systems' Team:
As a Front End Developer, innovation, collaboration, and a knack for creating quality code are what drives you. You will work closely with both senior and junior Developers, Product Designers, Product Managers, and senior leadership to deliver on the needs of advanced client requests. You’ll work with others to identify and implement design automation best practices for website development. The purpose of this role is to develop the front-end websites infrastructures for client projects.
- Create visual designs for web pages/interfaces as well as create, edit, or modify templates for internal projects.
- Write clean, fast, compatible, accessible friendly code.
- Evaluate and deliver timeline estimates for small and large projects.
- Proactively communicate to Project Managers and Engineering Developers in regards to each ongoing project to ensure product success.
- Program cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatible web pages.
- Stay up to date on the latest coding strategies, best practices, trending methodologies and troubleshooting, and tactical technologies useful to our environment.
- Be a team player and advocate for best practices and methodologies.
- 3+ years of experience in software development with demonstrable experience having worked on front-end development
- Experience working with CSS libraries
- Experience working with applying WCAG 2.1 AA guidelines to websites
- DNS & website launch experience
- IIS management preferred(Internal)
- Experience work with CMS systems, including the site module system (External)
- Comfort working with proprietary software
Read Full Job Description