Front End Developer - Angular
Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo is currently looking for a Front End Developer with experience in Angular 1.5 to come in and help guide a team of devs around the Angular platform and teach them about best practices and best standards. This person will work closely with the development team in ensuring quality and completeness of web content.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- The Angular Developer will need to be able to learn how the company generates revenue and be able to implement company and network policies and apply them to the new cart platform using best practices and standards
- The Angular Developer would be responsible for creating procedures and streamline processes that adhere to company values and regulations
- The Angular Developer would have to take on a mentorship role where they would be responsible to help guide and mentor the current devs with the new cart platform that is built in Ionic and Angular 5
- Perform Ionic Framework upgrades on an ongoing basis helping with upgrading from Ionic3 to Ionic 4.
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- 5+ years of hands-on UI Design and Development experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experience with Angular 5 required
- Analytical and strong technical skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Ability to work independently
- Strategic and forward thinking
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.