Other responsibilities include:
- Building efficient front-end systems that drive complex web applications, and write clean, fast, compatible, easy-to-use, automated-testable React JSX to realize our ideas.
- Helping to create our UI framework to help us create applications to interact with our data—code, widgets, and all—and help us identify and document its emergent rules.
- You should be able to program cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatible web pages.
- Staying up to date on the latest and best coding strategies.
- Mentoring colleagues and junior-level talent on best practices and methodologies.
- 2+ years of experience using Angular 2 + highly preferred.
- Experience with GraphQL Apollo a plus.
- You're comfortable reacting quickly to shifts in priorities and objectives to meet time-to-market demands.
- You can't be flustered.
- You can work closely with a senior technical team.
- Ego isn't your thing.
- You're super motivated, a great communicator, able to thrive in a collaborative environment
- You have a genuine desire to mentor and help other team members to increase proficiency and problem-solving.
- We win together “mentality”.