Front-End Developer - Angular 2+ at Scorpion
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:26 a.m. (PST) on Friday, August 14, 2020
About the Front-End Developer role:
We are seeking a Front-End Developer who is innovative, collaborates well with others, and has a track record of success in meeting milestones. You'll work closely with Senior and Junior level Developers, Product Designers, and Managers to deliver on some exciting new user-facing products set to launch this year. You will be creating visually appealing web pages/interfaces as well as creating, editing, or modifying templates for our CMS, mobile app, and web development framework. You will be responsible for designing and developing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the mobile app’s architecture, and ensuring high-performance.
Other responsibilities include:
- Building efficient front-end systems that drive complex web applications, and write clean, fast, compatible, easy-to-use, automated-testable React JSX to realize our ideas.
- Helping to create our UI framework to help us create applications to interact with our data—code, widgets, and all—and help us identify and document its emergent rules.
- You should be able to program cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatible web pages.
- Staying up to date on the latest and best coding strategies.
- Mentoring colleagues and junior-level talent on best practices and methodologies.
- 2+ years of experience using Angular 2 + highly preferred.
- Experience with GraphQL Apollo a plus.
- You're comfortable reacting quickly to shifts in priorities and objectives to meet time-to-market demands.
- You can't be flustered.
- You can work closely with a senior technical team.
- Ego isn't your thing.
- You're super motivated, a great communicator, able to thrive in a collaborative environment
- You have a genuine desire to mentor and help other team members to increase proficiency and problem-solving.
- We win together “mentality”.
Read Full Job Description