Tapcart makes mobile shopping easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile commerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our merchants and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Pier 1, Chubbies, Brandy Melville, and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by thousands of brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We have been featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
As a Software Engineer in Enterprise you will be helping to solve business critical needs for our most successful customers. You will be working with a team that bridges account management, customer success, and engineering to bring their ideas to life as core features of the Tapcart Platform.
In this role you will be working closely with our core development team to build products and features that bring the merchant's ideas to life. You will be working with the core team to negotiate how these features will be implemented and responsible for bringing them into our codebase via our normal releases and development cycles.
Our engineering team is continuously looking for ways to better ourselves and our peers. We believe that taking the time to writing great code is crucial to our long-term success and core to our values. We encourage this by pair programming, code reviews, demos, and pull requests.
As an engineer at Tapcart, your code will touch millions of shoppers, and you have the exciting opportunity to make a big impact, while learning and teaching on our small team.
What you need.
- 2 years programming experience in iOS development
- Experience with Swift (our app is 100% Swift)
- Knowledge of architectural patterns such as MVVM and Protocol-oriented Programming
- A penchant for pushing code to help achieve business objectives, while maintaining a high quality standard
- Ability to mentor junior developers, and eager to collaborate with others
- Constantly improving yourself, and interested in keeping up with new technologies, libraries and design patterns
What you'll be working on.
- Working with a small team to develop features for our enterprise merchants
- Engaging in our development and release lifecycle process rituals (we use Scrum and Agile)
- Expanding our existing set of offered integrations into new and exciting areas
- Contributing to our Consumer e-commerce app our core white label app, which enables brands to have their own mobile application live within days. We're creating a beautiful native experience that helps brands reach and retain their customers.
Bonus if you have.
- Experience at a B2B and/or SaaS startup
- Knowledge of libraries we use (RxSwift, PromiseKit)
- Experience with unit testing
- Interest in e-commerce
Who we are.
We are a young and growing startup located in Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.