You will be part of the Engineering team at ServiceTitan to help improve our products and building new ones. We provide exciting opportunities engineers to come in and develop the major features in the rapidly growing startup. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools on Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems.
You will be leading one of engineering teams in our rapidly growing startup to help us improve the product and build new ones. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools on Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems. If you share the same values, you might find yourself in a perfect company!
What you'll do
- Take end to end ownership of team's projects
- Mentor and guide the engineers
- Help your team to improve the performance, the quality of their work; make major design decisions
- Work closely with Recruiting — in particular, interview candidates and co-own activities related to lead generation (e.g. tech talks) and screening (HackerRank tests)
- Communicate effectively with developers, Product Managers, customers, and partners.
What you'll need
- Overall, we expect that as an individual contributor, you are comparable or better than most of our senior engineers, and you are significantly better than any of them as a manager
- 5+ years of industry experience
- 3+ years of experience on senior engineering roles (designing APIs, abstractions, and tools used by other engineers)
- 3+ years of experience managing software teams
- Expert-level knowledge of:
- Microsoft .NET technology stack (C# / .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs) and SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server or any other)
- Git, unit testing, debugging, profiling, performance monitoring.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- B.S., M.S. or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or a related technical field.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017