Engine Test Technician at Anduril
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Will build, manage, operate, and maintain our engine test facilities.
- Will support ground, vehicle and flight testing on and off site as needed.
- Participate in engine development, and test instrumentation.
- Develop future in-house test capabilities for a variety of engine types.
- Prior knowledge and hands-on experience working with engine test stands or performance engines and vehicles.
- Working knowledge of reciprocating piston as well as turbine engines, preferred experience with rebuilding and maintaining one or both types.
- Experience with FAA/Military documentation practices and service/maintenance standards are preferred.
- Knowledge of general machine shop practice. Prior experience working in a Machine/Fab shop is preferred.
- A&P certification preferred
- Ability to maintain and keep a safe work environment.
- Ability to adapt in an R&D work environment
- Valid driver’s license required, and prior forklift experience preferred
- Should have a high mechanical aptitude with attention to detail, effective communications skills, and strong organizational habits and abilities.
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data